4Ball @ The Addington
Designed in 1913 by John Frederick Abercromby, The Addington is a fine course which will challenge and excite golfers of all abilities. Affording expansive views of the metropolis from hilltop tees like those at the 14th and 16th, the fairways wander through mature pine and birch trees and create a feeling of intimacy in stark contrast to the looming mast of Crystal Palace and the backdrop provided by the Natwest Tower, Canary Wharf and the Shard.
- Buy 4ball on website,
- Allow 48hours for MASHIE to generate voucher,
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with time and date of booking,
- PLAY GOLF!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Must occur on weekday (Monday to Friday).
- Sale is subject to course availability.
- Allow 48hours to generate voucher.
- Allow another 48hour to reserve tee time.